RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us, Volaire Athletique GmbH, Poßmoorweg 23, 22301 Hamburg, Germany, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWAL
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earlier
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from the contract to us. The deadline will be met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristic and functioning of the goods.
- Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, pursuant to Section 312g of the German Civil Code (BGB) the right of withdrawal shall not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery
- Please use the original packing material in the event of sending back the goods, if the original packing material is still at hand.
Model withdrawal form according to Annex 1 B to Directive 2011/83/EU
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- To Volaire Athletique GmbH, Poßmoorweg 23, 22301 Hamburg, Germany, Email: email@example.com:
- I/we (*) hereby give notice that I/we (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*); Please describe goods/services precisely so it is possible to identify to which goods or services withdrawal refers.
- ordered on (*). . . . ./received on (*). . . . .;
- name of consumer(s);
- address of consumer(s);
- signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper);
(*) complete as appropriate